Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pulluru Suresh






I am from the metallurgy group.Currently working with Ashok Leyland as Divisional Manager-Materials Engg Dept at the Technical centre in Chennai.It's a busy time in office, we leave home at 6.30 am and reach at 7.30 pm.

I am looking to work with some good institutes abroad for joint work on advanced materials and cost effective materials for replacement of Nickel and moly steel. Can any of you suggest an Institute?

I have 2 daughters, the elder one is in 1st std and the second one is 1yr and 7 months old, so I have good time with them after comming from office and the day ends.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suresh

Contact me At g_srinivasulu_99@yahoo.com

Cheers

Srini

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hai , is it Srinivasulu who was me with at AL chennai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home