Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sridhar Iyer aka vidu


Hi folks,

good to see this group active again in blogs and yahoogroups.

you can find me at
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sridhariyer

After 16 years in the US, 3 kids, I decided to enroll in the witness protection program. so took up US citizenship, changed my name from Sridhar Venkateswaran to Sridhar V Iyer - changed my job from Cisco to Juniper and returned to Bangalore last year (May 2006).


Living in whitefield, Bangalore now. feel free to get in touch with me via email siyer2006@yahoo.com or mobile: 99805-11040.
Regards.
- Sridhar.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Kaiya said...

Nice blog. Currently studying in NITK. Chemical . - Nikhil

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't changed a bit apart from natural ageing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home